MACE Castlebellingham, Forge Filling Station, Dundalk Rd, Castlebellingham, Co. Louth require a full time Store Manager to work in their fantastic store, alongside a great team.
- The recruitment, training and development of all employees for store operations.
- Rostering and general management of employees to ensure adequate cover within budgetary provisions.
- Manage the performance of the team utilising effective performance management techniques in line with legislation.
- Continually communicate with Retail Sales Team on objectives and store performance.
- Generating and analysing financial reports, analysing same and reporting any discrepancies to Store Owner
- Ensure store sales are maximised
- Ensure store margins are managed appropriately and profitability of store is maximised
- Ensure operation runs efficiently and smoothly
- Maintain store standards are consistently improved in terms of housekeeping, merchandising, presentation and service
- Ensure in-store promotions are managed appropriately
- Uphold policies and procedures are implemented and managed within the store
- Maintain effective stock control procedures and systems are in place to minimise stock loss
- Preparation for and management of stock take
- Ensure effective food management and waste systems are implemented, managed and updated appropriately
- Identify areas of stock leakage and ensure effective systems are in place to minimise stock loss (e.g. through pilferage, wastage, damages)
- Ensure effective stock rotation and stock monitoring systems are in place and adhered to
LEGISLATION & SECURITY
- Safeguard secure store opening and closing procedures
- Ensure store operates within relevant legislation in terms of employment, health and safety law, HACCP and consumer regulations
- Ensure you are up to date on all aspects of Health & Safety legislation, HACCP, Labour Law and Consumer Legislation and take relevant actions that may arise out of changes in same
The ideal candidate will possess many of the below attributes:
- Proven ability at Management or Supervisory Level in managing retail sales team including the following:
- Planning and organising
- Problem solving
- Managing performance
- Excellent operational knowledge of retail environment
- Excellent interpersonal relations
- Working knowledge of employment, health & safety regulations, HACCP, and consumer legislation
- Committed to continually improving standards
- Self-motivated and the ability to use their own initiative.
- The ability to work in a pressurised fast paced environment