Mechanical Store Apprentice
MACE Ballinalack, N4, Ballinalack, Co. Westmeath is looking for a full-time Store Apprentice to join their team:
A main MAN Truck & Van dealership require a store apprentice to work in a busy store. The ideal candidate will have experience of working in the motor trade.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- Front desk management- greeting customers and providing excellent customer service.
- Answering customer telephone queries and organising correct parts to be sent out.
- Processing and prioritizing job cards and correct parts for mechanics to ensure the correct parts are ordered for the job and will be available on time.
- Liaise with customers while their vehicle is in the workshop to inform them of the estimate of the costs involved, any additional work and obtain authorization for all such additional work.
- Carry out a handover with the customer after service/repair explaining what work has been carried out on their vehicle.
- Processing and creating sales and purchase invoices.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Numerical abilities
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to use initiative
- Sound judgement with the ability to make decisions
- Good attention to detail