Join our team; Delaney’s MACE Liosban are looking for A Head Chef. Work as part of a team in a fast paced and busy environment. Deliver first class customer service at all times. We offer social and flexible hours for the successful candidate
Responsibilities of Chef:
- Prepare all food items to order as requested within specified time limits
- Prepare portions of meat, fish, and poultry
- Prepare desserts and cakes when required
- Minimise waste
- Label all food items for food safety and shelf-life standards and follow HACCP procedures
- Comply with food safety and temperature standards
- Keep the kitchen area neat, clean, and sanitary
- Stock control of food items in your section according to specifications
Requirements of Chef position:
- Experience as a Chef in a fast-paced kitchen is desired.
- Ability to adjust to high pressure situations in a busy kitchen.
- Always conduct yourself professionally while setting the standard for all team members.
- Express ideas and convey information clearly, effectively, and professionally
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, train junior staff to maintain store standards in cooking and display of produce.